- Monthly financial closing preparation, journal entries, accrual calculations, and related documentation for subsidiaries
- Prepare accurate, timely financial statements in accordance with our established schedule and with input from the rest of the accounting department
- Perform all daily, monthly and yearly accounting activities including support internal and external audits, providing backup and explanation of calculations and disclosures to the external audit team.
- Follow up with accounting firms in country tax returns and filings
- Conduct monthly account reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting
- Bi-lingual - Spanish Speaking
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or another relevant field
- 5+ Years of Full Cycle Accounting Experience
- GAAP Knowledge & Experience
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.