Senior Accountant (Technical Accounting)
Great opportunity with large, publicly traded company for a role in the corporate accounting team! It will work with a variety of functional areas in the business with diverse responsibilities that include
- Month end close - Journal entries, accruals reconciliations, financial reporting
- GAAP compliance
- Pension, benefit accounting
- Asset based / Debt accounting
- Audit support
- Budgeting/Forecasting support
- Ad hoc analysis
The company offers a competitive compensation package, good work life balance, a nice team and the opportunity for future career growth.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 4-5+ years of accounting experience
- Experience with corporate accounting in a large company environment.
- Experience with full cycle accounting (month end close, accruals, journal entries, reconciliations, financial reporting)
- CPA required (May consider those who have passed parts of the CPA)
- Public accounting experience (Preference given to those with Big 4 experience)
- Experience with large ERP systems
- Advanced Excel skills required.
- History of job stability is required for consideration
- Superior communication skills (written and verbal)
Local candidates only.
If you meet these qualifications and are seeking an outstanding career opportunity, please submit your resume to:
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 73470 when responding to this ad.