Senior .Net Developer
Our client is seeking a Senior .Net Developer to join their growing team. The ideal candidate will manage multiple, high priority items simultaneously while maintaining a high degree of communication, quality, and professionalism.
Responsibilities of the Senior .Net Developer:
- Interact with business users, business analysts, quality assurance analysts, software development teams, and infrastructure teams to resolve application and environment problems.
- Identify, prioritize, and troubleshoot issues for complex database applications.
Requirements of the Senior .Net Developer:
- Degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred.
- Strong SQL querying and database design experience.
- Familiarity with distributed systems, IIS configuration and Windows Server management is a plus.
- DevOps/Tools - PowerShell, Azure DevOps, Bitbucket, Git, Docker, Visual Studio, SSMS, VS Code.
- There may be a need for evening and weekend support for critical issues.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 74688 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.