The Senior .NET Developer provides technical expertise and is responsible for the analysis, design and development of the company's web and mobile applications ensuring the security, integrity, and availability of web and mobile applications. This role works closely with all internal departments to define requirements and provide solutions to complex problems.
* Analyze technical requirements and design new components, web pages and controls to meet functional, performance, and availability requirements
* Design and develop using Object Oriented design principles and software design patterns to attain high re-usability and maintainability
* Develop an in-depth understanding of the corporate architecture and frameworks
* Maintain and contribute to corporate platform as necessary
* Develop database SQL scripts, stored procedures that meet corporate database standards to implement requirements
* Facilitate discussions among other .NET and database developers to exchange new ideas and improvements
* Apply industry best practices in application security to ensure security, consistency, and sustainability for business system applications
* Technology Skills
o Bachelors in computer science or related field or equivalent work experience
o Experience working in an agile environment
o Proven ability to establish and maintain healthy team practices such as automated unit testing, code reviews, and coding standards
o Working knowledge of TFS
o Expert knowledge of MVC5, ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework 6 or Core, Responsive Web Design (All these requirements are must)
o Used 'SOLID' principles
o Up to date with latest technologies
o Possesses Enterprise development experience
o Expert knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and design patterns
o Experience working on Web API
o Knowledge of ADO.NET, SQL, TSQL and stored procedure development
o Experienced in OWASP secure programming techniques
o Application vulnerability scanning
o Application penetration testing best practices
o Experience with SSO is a plus
o Experience with Telerik UI controls is a plus
o Experience with multifactor authentication is a plus
o Experience with continuous integration is a plus
o Experience with High Availability is a plus
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.