Senior .NET Developer
The primary responsibilities of this position will center around being the technical leader and mentor to junior developers on your team who will work closely with product owners, analysts and development team to uncover, test and deliver in an agile environment.
- Design, code, test and implement applications using ASP.Net, C# that interact with managed MS SQL Server and Oracle databases.
- Take part in Architecture design sessions and code reviews
- Support of on-going and future software projects.
- Self-manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, with staff, management team, vendors, and end users.
- Participate in full development life-cycle from requirements gathering, estimating, design, development, and implementation.
- Perform quality control, trouble shooting, code review and standard data validation practices prior to production release.
- Teach and train other team members in relevant development concepts
- Assist in the documentation and cataloging of developed software.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with applicable laws, regulations and company policies across areas of organizational responsibility
- 5-7 years working with .NET development. This includes C# and ASP.NET
- 3-5 years working with both front end and back end development. Experience with Web APIs.
- 3 years of experience either leading a team or mentoring other developers.
We have been awarded one of the best employers in America year over year with recognition from Forbes, Fortune 100, and Barron's 400. We expanded to 16 countries and have over 5,000 employees. We are able to continue this rate of growth through constant innovation with growing their technology stack and living by their core values of commitment, accountability, respect, ethics, and success.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.