As part of this multi-year transformation, our client is looking for Senior .NET Software Developer's to work directly with a product owner and agile development team to design and develop foundational APIs that enable next-generation applications across web, mobile, and in-store client devices. This position will challenge you to build highly scalable, resilient systems that utilize best practices and patterns for cloud based micro-services architecture.
In order to be considered for this role they are looking for someone with:
- 5+ years: Full Stack .NET experience - Primarily with the Front End
- 2+ years: Preferably ReactJS, but Angular will work as well
- 3+ years working with relational databases such as SQL Server and with NoSQL databases such as CosmosDB and DocumentDB
-Strong Front End experience is highly needed, but must be a full stack developer
The primary responsibilities include:
* translating product user stories into detailed working designs for .NET RESTful API's that integrate efficiently with other systems
* ensuring that designs adhere to common architectural principles, including SoC, encapsulation, single responsibility, and bounded context
* creating unit and functional code test for custom classes and frameworks
* designing and implementing automated dev-ops deployments that implement CI/CD best practices
* mentoring junior developers; helping them weigh tradeoffs in design decisions
* leading design and code reviews of finished components and classes
* participating in agile team rituals
* continuously improving their design and coding practices
* building and contributing to a library of ReactJS components
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email [email protected] .com for other accommodation options.