Panama City/ Panama City Beach AREA
Securitas Security Services USA, Inc.
Securitas Security Services USA, Inc. has full-time and part-time openings at our premier client sites in Panama City, Florida.
Call Kevin Downey Monday - Friday, 9am - 4 pm at (850) 233-0245 to secure your future!
We provide the training for Class "D" License Pay rate: $10.00 per hour
If you are interested, please submit an application on-line at: www.securitasjobs.com Remember your User ID and Password (As we do NOT have access to unlock), Select Panama City Beach 32407 (5 Miracle Strip Loop) Select Security Officer - Regular as your choice for your application, even if you're applying for Panama City. Remember where you have lived and worked for the past 7 years, names, phone numbers of employers and references. Make sure you answer the assessment questions to the best of your knowledge.
Ideal candidates must be willing to work various shifts and extra hours as needed. Prior Law Enforcement, Corrections or Military Police experience is a plus but not required.
Must be able to stand and walk for 8 to 12 hours. Observe and report activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel. Makes periodic patrols to check for irregularities, to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment. Preserve order and may act to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises and property.
We offer: Training; Benefits; 401K; FREE UNIFORMS; Career advancement; and much more!
* Must have a current Class "D" License or be willing to obtain one -or-
* Hold an AA in Criminal Justice/Science or higher (to attain a class "D" license without attending 40 hour class)
* 18 years of age or older
* Copy of your DD 214 if eligible
* Copy of your High School Diploma or G.E.D.
* Eligible to work in the U.S.
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Reliable transportation
* Willing to submit to pre-employment procedures including drug screen and background check
* Able to meet minimum state guard licensing requirements
EOE M/F/D/V BB2900001
- Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel.
- Makes periodic patrols to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.
- Preserves order and may act to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises.
- Controls access to client site or facility through the admittance process
- Patrols assigned site on foot or in vehicle; checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons.
- Protects evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations.
- Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents.
- Prepares logs and reports as required.
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing requirements for Security Officers.