Securitas Security Services USA
Is Now Hiring in Marianna, Florida
If you are a currently licensed Florida Class "D" Licensee, former military, law enforcement or corrections officers are all encouraged to apply
If you are retired military or retiree who still enjoys working and wants to make some extra income in a respectable field where you can make a difference, we want to speak with you.
If you are a recent high school graduate or someone looking to enter the work force and are 18 years old or older and are looking for a rewarding career that offers advancement opportunities and benefits, this is the ground floor opportunity for you.
Pay is $9.46
*****MUST HAVE COMPUTER SKILLS****
A Florida Class "D" Security License is Required.
No Florida Class "D" License?
Securitas strives for excellence. So if you are ready to start working, here is what we need:
* Must be at least 18 years old
* Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
* A Florida Class "D" Security License
Must be able to stand and walk for 8 to 12 hours throughout your shift
* Prior military, security, law enforcement or corrections is a Plus but not required.
* Must be detail oriented
* No Experience Necessary- We will train
* Must have a minimum of a high school diploma or GED
Just go to www.securitasjobs.com to apply
You may call our Shared Services/ HR Manager Kevin Downey in our Panama City office at 850-233-0245 with any questions.
EOE M/F/D/V BB2900001
- Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel.
- Makes periodic patrols to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.
- Preserves order and may act to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises.
- Controls access to client site or facility through the admittance process
- Patrols assigned site on foot or in vehicle; checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons.
- Protects evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations.
- Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents.
- Prepares logs and reports as required.
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing requirements for Security Officers.