TEKsystems has a client looking for a Salesforce Project Manager. The Project Manager will drive and guide successful building and implementation of IT solutions following an Agile methodology. They will have a full understanding of the SDLC, Sponsor and User relationships, and the ability to manage employees and vendors alike. Knowledge of Salesforce implementation and JIRA project management software is preferred.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years of experience leading projects; must have experience leading projects consisting of 5 or more people, working in an Agile environment.
- Expert in Jira for forecasting and knowledge transfer of best practices.
- Experience in Salesforce Lightning implementations and optimization. They use Communities, Sales Cloud and Sales Service.
- Experience managing projects in an agile environment
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.