TEKsystems Global Services® is part of TEKsystems, the leading IT services and staffing company in North America. TEKsystems Global Services provides a continuum of services ranging from engagement management to full outsourcing for applications, infrastructure and learning solutions. As a services provider, we leverage our talent management strengths to extend the business value of our client partnerships and deliver measurable business and IT outcomes.
TEKsystems Global Services is a fast-paced, growing organization with a dynamic and diverse work environment. Our strong culture is embodied by our core values- relationships, commitment, serving others and open communication. Our values guide our hiring decisions and shape how we make a meaningful impact in the IT market.
We have an immediate opening for a Salesforce Consultant to join our Global Services team. This is an FTE and the role may require up to 75% travel. #SalesForce #Hiring #Job #Denver #RemoteJob w/some travel.
Salesforce Technical Development Lead
- Lead and own all technical aspects of Salesforce implementations and / or customizations including data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, AppExchange products, and custom development.
- Designs solutions and manages teams developing, testing and supporting custom comapplications software using Apex Triggers, Lightning components, Visual Force or Sites pages, Web Services, Saleforce.com Metadata API etc. as appropriate using code authoring tools such as Eclipse IDE to satisfy the applications' business requirements.
- Provide technical leadership, setting best practices (e.g., integration and application development, deployment, testing, iterative refinement).
- Identify ways to utilize SFDC to improve business processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace.
- Define, communicate, and manage a change management (release) process to develop and implement new applications/code and updates to existing applications/code.
- Provide presales support to sales team by scoping, solutioning, estimating and providing technical and subject matter expertise. Be able to understand client problem statements and come up with appropriate solution
- Salesforce Platform Developer I & II
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Certified Sales Cloud Consultant and/or Service Cloud Consultant
- Community Cloud Consultant (optional)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 5+ years of progressive development experience on the Salesforce platform
- Minimum 3 + years' experience leading Enterprise Salesforce implementation with over 300 users with integration with enterprise applications like Oracle, SAP, Workday, etc.
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, SAFe, etc.)
- Strong understanding of core clouds such as sales cloud, service cloud, community cloud as well as custom app development on complatform.
- Experience and knowledge of at least one of the industry specific clouds (Financial Service Cloud or Health Cloud).
- Familiarity with Einstein Analytics product suites, CPQ, marketing cloud. Working experience is preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce integration tools and technology (e.g.,Informatica Cloud, MuleSoft, Boomi, REST/SOAP APIs etc.).
- Participation in each phase of Salesforce (e.g., requirements gathering, planning-analysis-design, architect-build-deploy, support).
- Demonstrated abilities: defining integrations strategy, developing requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions.
- Experience with DevOps tools for continuous integration, automated testing and release management including, such as Git, Copado, Salesforce DX, etc.
- Experience working with sales teams and providing presales support by participating in client discussions and solutioning around a problem statement.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills, possess positive attitude and able to work in a fluid environment with shifting priorities.
- Willingness to travel up to 75%
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.