With more than 700 Sales professionals in offices around the world, our Global Sales Team ensures our owners and operators receive the combined benefits of scale, access, competence, and experience. Our Sales teams are fully engaged in providing a differentiated selling platform for our portfolio of brands. We are focused on being the most global, integrated, and relevant salesforce in the industry, relentlessly driven to grow market share. Our global sales team is consistently recognized as a top selling and customer-service focused organization throughout the industry. We conduct business in 42 languages serving 25,000 customers in 101 countries from offices located around the globe. This ensures that the team truly understands the unique needs and opportunities of regions around the world, right down to the local level.
What will I be doing?
As the Sales Representative Partnership - Association, you will partner with the Hilton Director to act as the liaison between the Group Customer and our hotels as it relates to sending and responding to leads, follow up activity and finalizing bookings. You will also be responsible for the coordination, support, and response to Group Customer inquiries via Global Sales Force Association (SFA), email or telephone in a prompt and courteous manner.
More specifically, you will:
- Offer consultative hotel solutions for leads and events to group customers and ensure all daily operational functions of the lead and booking processes are completed smoothly and authoritatively.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with our clients with ongoing telephone and written communications. This includes working in accordance with national group account owners and related National Sales Office (NSO) teams on customer events and/or special projects.
- Generate lead opportunities with all of our Hilton hotels, achieving individual booked revenue quotas for all hotels.
- Achieve lead volume, conversion percentage and solicitation call quotas. This includes maintaining set standards for group customer response and lead quality.
- Maintain high levels of customer service while adhering to Hilton policy and procedures as well as follow established Best Practices. This includes participating in hotel presentations and training programs to maintain updated product knowledge and sales skills.
- Complete special projects as required or assigned and use sales systems and applications to enter data and/or process information regarding leads and hotel bookings.
- Update and maintain accurate sales information records, including account reports, events, history reports, traces, and general account information. This includes documenting sales activities through lead and call reports; as well as submitting daily, weekly and monthly activity reports relating to leads generated, priority active leads (hit lists) booked revenue, client contact, and account activity.
- Support the Department on various projects and targeted initiatives as assigned by the Assistant Director of Sales (ADOS), Director of Sales (DOS) and Managing Director of Sales (MDOS).
- Clients - to communicate information which will influence a positive buying decision
- Owners - to build a significant and individualized partnership to provide unlimited value
- Brands - creating a partnership with a defined and differentiated sales approach to improve and collect up to date knowledge of existing hotels, new development, and processes and procedures to share with customers to influence positive buying decisions and revenue production
- Colleagues - a dedication to the One-Teams commercial culture while living the Heart of Hilton
- Hotels - to ensure full alignment, shared intelligence and active engagement to achieve goals
- Sales Support - to effectively lead non-selling activity in support of driving sales results
What are we looking for?
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Strong customer service, excellent listening skills and strong communication skills
- Strong team problem solving skills to solve problems effectively and creatively while maintaining a high level of flexibility, professionalism and integrity
- Self-starter, very organized, extremely detailed and assertive at times, willing to take ownership of responsibilities, and possess a high level of positive energy and aim to motivate others
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, work well in a high pressure environment, effectively handle concurrent demands and to be able to prioritize responsibilities
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Complete discretion, confidentiality and integrity regarding sensitive information
- Previous and ongoing goal accountability
- Excellent negotiation skills in order to improve value for internal and external partners
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Two (2) years of hospitality sales experience
- In-depth knowledge of Hospitality sales and/or Group Travel Industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Work overtime as needed
- Minimal travel
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- In depth knowledge of Delphi or similar property sales management systems
- Knowledge of lead management systems including Meeting Broker, Cvent, Starcite and/or Lanyon
- Strong knowledge of the hospitality and/or group travel industry
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!