Community Tax, LLC, one of the Nation’s largest, fastest growing, and most successful Tax & Accounting Services Firms, is seeking sales professionals to join our successful team. We are a National leader in our industry, utilizing all marketing mediums, with a heavy focus on nationwide radio, network television and internet marketing. This position is located in our beautiful corporate headquarters offices in the heart of Chicago's loop at State and Madison.
We offer a variety of Accounting and tax related services, such as tax preparation for personal and small business tax payers, full accounting and bookkeeping services, tax planning and our core strength which is IRS defense services for individuals and businesses currently facing enforcement/collection action. The market demand for these much needed services is exploding and we are aggressively growing to meet the needs of a greatly underserved market.
Company / Position Highlights:
• We are seeking talented, dedicated sales individuals that have a commitment to excellence and are looking for unlimited financial upside. Our top sales executives earn over $125,000 annually and thrive in a performance based environment
• Our sales reps receive inbound phone calls generated via our direct response marketing methods, and also for cross selling clients on additional services as the needs arise.
• Our sales team utilizes their sales skills and our industry leading training and resources to focus on building trust and successful relationships with their clients.
• Our sales professionals recognize the key to their success is the ability to listen and ask the right questions, and then provide the appropriate solutions to the short and long-term tax resolution goals for their clients.
• We support our sales force with dynamic marketing campaigns, a state of the art technological environment, and the technical resources necessary to ensure their success.
• All of the technical work is performed by in-house support staff consisting of dozens of licensed attorneys, CPA’s, tax preparers, accountants, and IRS enrolled agents. Our program is designed to allow the sales professional to do what they do best: SELL.
• There is absolutely NO Cold Calling
• Identify prospective clients’ tax problems, challenges and needs through proper questioning and guided interviewing.
• Educate prospective clients on our various programs, processes and solutions
• Inspire the client to take action and enroll them into the best option available
• Utilize state of the art CRM and other proprietary softw