$70,000 - $80,000 (additional Commission on top of base salary)
Job ID # 21946
Our client is located outside Erie, PA. They are currently searching for an experienced Sales Manager with industrial equipment experience. They are a global leader in their industry, and they take great pride in caring for their employees. They offer full health and dental benefits, generous vacation allowances, and a matching 401(k) program. As a Sales Manager, you will be able to make a tremendous difference for the organization as the Technical and Engineering leader.
- Freedom and flexibility in the workplace
- Company has a rich history of success and growth
- Tremendous base salary and total compensation package
The current opening is for a Sales Manager.
Main duties include:
- Work through commissioned sales reps to generate sales for assigned accounts
- Sell machines, machine parts, and services
- Recruit and train sales reps whenever necessary
- Negotiate pricing terms and secure PO’s
- Travel to and visit with customers in defined territory to maintain strong customer relationships
- Resolve any issues that arise during install of equipment at customer sites
Qualifications for the Sales Manager include:
- 4-year technical degree preferred
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience
- Prior experience selling capital equipment
- Ability to travel across defined territory to meet with customers
- Must possess a high level of communication skills
Key Skills: Industrial Equipment, sales, excellent communication skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.