Qualifications: 1+ Years Sales Experience within the hotel industry required Active Seller - soliciting business for all 3 hotels Being able to handle an extremely fast past environmentLooking for an opportunity to grow within the hospitality industry Delphi, Knowland, Cvent, Starcite knowledge is highly preferred
What will I be doing?A Sales Manager, Event Sales Center is responsible for soliciting and responding to companies and organizations to rent guest rooms and meeting space and also solicit them to purchase food and beverage from the hotel, coordinates the prompt, courteous and efficient delivery of those products to satisfy the customer's service needs and to maximize the hotel's profits in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Solicit and respond to leads, by telephone or direct conversations with customers requiring moderate size group accommodations (10-50 guest rooms) for moderately complex meetings and/or meeting space and/or on-site (hotel) catering, based upon leads and account files assigned by the Director of Sales or the Asst. Dir. of Sales. Courteously answer incoming phone calls from persons inquiring about the rental of guest rooms and/or meeting space and/or the purchase of on-site (hotel) catering. Qualify customer, either inquiry related or driven by solicitation, for strategic buying needs and uncover personal buying needs.
- Prepare proposals and/or contracts to advise prospective customers primarily of the hotel guest rooms, but also meeting space and/or banquet date, space and rate availability. Compute and quote prices for same.
- Attend weekly sales meetings and weekly tentative review/Top 10 meeting.
- Conduct site inspections with potential clients, visiting guest rooms, meeting space and banquet facilities, as well as other hotel facilities.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!