The newly renovated Caribe Hilton is looking for a Sales Manager to join their amazing team!
- 2+ Years Sales Experience Required
- Must have knowledge of Local Business Travel/Transient Market
- Must Speak Spanish
- Delphi Knowledge Preferred
- Local Candidate Preferred
Caribe Hilton hotel is one of the most famous San Juan hotels. Set on a secluded peninsula with 17 acres of lush foliage, this San Juan resort is ideally situated between historic Old San Juan and the contemporary Condado area of San Juan. Situated five minutes from San Juan Convention Center and 15 minutes from Luis Muñoz Marin Airport, this San Juan, Puerto Rico hotel offers 652 beautiful guestrooms, and can accommodate up to 3,000 attendees with their newly renovated 65,000 square feet of meeting space.
What will I be doing?
As a Sales Manager you will be responsible for representing the hotel's services and facilities to prospective clients and customers in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Analysis local market trends and competitor activity to identify business leads
- Develop customer accounts and travel within the local area to drive business into the specific hotel/cluster and to increase market/customer share in all revenue streams
- Negotiate room rates/packages with corporate clients
- Develop and implement creative local marketing channels, including social media channels
- Prepare company contracts for the hotel in accordance with current business and pricing conditions
- Work within current business strategies and recognising potential opportunities
- Cooperate with other departments in the hotel to create an exceptional Guest experience and build strong, comprehensive sales programs
- Attend Sales events, as required
- Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the Sales Director and senior management to include the reporting of appointments, calls made and business leads
- Answer customer queries in a prompt and professional manner
- Manage staff performance in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Recruit, manage, train and develop the Sales team
What are we looking for?
A Sales Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure and under own initiative
- Experience in a sales role with a proven track record to close a sale
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Knowledge of local market
- Knowledge of hospitality
- Passion for sales and for achieving targets and objectives
- Degree-level qualification in a relevant field
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!