The beautiful Embassy Suites Phoenix - Biltmore is an all suite hotel located in the business district of Phoenix and steps away from the Biltmore Fashion park which is vibrant with a mix of shops and restaurants.
The Embassy Suites Biltmore is looking for a Sales Manager to join their team to handle their corporate group market and local negotiated accounts!
Competitive Salary, Uncapped Bonus Structure, 401K, Travel discounts, growth opportunities and more!
1 + Year Hotel Sales Experience
Sales Management Experience
As a Sales Manager for Embassy Suites Phoenix Biltmore, you will:
- Serve as the hotel representative to prospective clients and customers need to rent rooms, meeting space, AV, & food and beverage.
- Handle selling Corporate and Local Negotiated Accounts
- Represent hotel by soliciting, responding to and negotiating group accommodations.
- Initiate the preparation of proposals and/or contracts to advise prospective customers primarily of the hotel guest rooms, but also meeting space and/or banquet date, space and rate availability. Develop and quote prices for same
- Engage in outside sales activities to discuss business opportunities and entertain customers in local and assigned markets (percentage of travel dependent on specific market). Direct site visits and H.O.S.T. programs for respective accounts and participates in tradeshows, industry and customer events.
- Attend weekly sales departmental meeting and other scheduled meetings to support business operations, e.g., tentative review, lost business review, group-pick up, etc.
- Conduct site inspections with potential customers, visiting guest rooms, meeting space and banquet facilities, as well as other hotel facilities
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!