The Sales and Marketing manager is responsible for servicing existing accounts maximizing potential, developing marketing strategy and opportunities, planning and implementing new sales plans. The Sales and Marketing Manager should develop and manage both the marketing and sales staff, perform managerial duties to meet the company's goals. This person will have the authority to hire additional personnel necessary to increase sales in all areas of the company. The Sales and Marketing Manager will manage the customer service and support personnel, interface with the engineering manager and controller.
- Promote the company's existing brands, introduce new products and services to the market
- Research and develop marketing opportunities, understand customer requirements, identify market trends, make system and procedural improvements to achieve company goals.
- Recruit, train, coach and manage the sales team to be efficient, professional and knowledgeable in the company's products and services.
- Identify system and procedural improvements to achieve company goals
- Work with other departments to shore up talent, streamline procedures, make improvements and correct deficiencies.
- Collaborate with partners to establish marketing and sales strategy
- Work to develop marketing literature
- Assess employee capabilities, establish sales techniques, arrange and or conduct sales training.
- Compile, analyze and interpret sales figures useful in making appropriate business decisions
- Maintain contact with clients to assist them with post sales and services to help resolve issues or complaints
- Conduct price negotiations with customers in behalf of the company to maintain customer loyalty.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Familiar with Speed Drives
- Can call on OEM's to retrofit their controls of their equipment (variable speed drives, PLC's, HMI)
- Someone that can take charge and is motivated and direct, not afraid to be bold and make decisions.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in a sales role
- Good communication skills with customers
- Ability to go to a customer site and have the technical knowledge
- Proficient with Microsoft (Excel, Outlook, Word) and Microsoft Teams
Nice to haves:
- Bachelors Degree
- Managerial experience
- Negotiation Experience
Will work on-site for training at least 3 days a week (6 months), potentially to work from home after that.
Will provide all equipment necessary to get the job done (computer, cell phone, etc.)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.