As SVP of Finance, you would serve as a key member of the corporate financial leadership team and as a key interface between executive management and the Finance Team. Your comprehensive understanding of key business drivers and financial models that enable the delivery of insightful and valuable analysis, coupled with your experience in Investor Relations and in acting as a sound business partner, would make you an invaluable leader within the organization.
Great opportunity for someone currently at the VP level ready to make their move into an SVP level position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Drive the investor reporting cycle in conjunction with the external reporting team, including assisting with quarterly Management Discussion and Analysis (MDA), creation of the earnings' transcript and Question and Answer document, creation of additional investor materials, and preparation of materials for Board of Director meetings.
Act as the primary stakeholder for the execution of bond/refinance deals and as the primary point of contact for the Board of Directors, current and potential Investment Firms, and other external financial relations.
Work with executive leadership to develop intermediate and long-term strategies, communicating these consistently to external investors and providing associated deliverables internally.
Obtain an in-depth understanding of the current financing agreements and the various obligations by which the Company must abide.
Prepare and present timely and accurate key data for assessing the health and performance of the loan portfolio/revenue cycle at an aggregate level as well as by state and product.
Own, develop, streamline, and maintain financial models, annual budgets, quarterly forecasts, and reporting processes; as well as oversee the continued development of a robust set of static pool/vintage analytics, metrics, and reporting.
Provide effective and timely financial information and business analytics and information to executive leadership to ensure the organization is effectively meeting the strategic operating plan and adherence to the long-term roadmap.
Manage and assist in the monthly financial review process, preparing consistent and meaningful variance explanations by working with and developing key relationships with both department and operational leadership.
Perform financial analysis, developing, implementing, and employing financial metrics and sourcing data for new report processes and trend analyses.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or any related field
- 15 + years of experience in financial modeling, planning, budgeting, business analysis, and/or accounting activities
- Strong financial services industry experience
- Previous experience supporting investor relations activities (preparing and reviewing materials, execution of bond deal and interfacing with external investors strongly preferred)
- Must possess strong understanding of finance and accounting principles and financial statements
- Knowledge of commonplace processes and procedures in corporate finance
- Must be effective and efficient in data mining and knowledge discovery
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be an experienced Excel user able to create pivot tables, macros and effective formulas
- This position is located in Savannah, GA with expected travel weekly to the Carrollton, TX corporate office outside of Dallas (estimated 40% travel)
- Great opportunity for someone at the VP level ready to move into an SVP level position
- Bonus Qualifications
- Master's Degree in a related field or MBA strongly preferred
- Experience in a multi-unit or retail environment
- Prior experience working on Wall Street is strongly preferred
Our BusinessThe SVP of Finance will be part of the Finance Team, a group of trusted financial advisers who strive to ensure our business partners have the financial data they need to make the correct decisions as we continue to solidify our position as the industry leader. Through dedication and perseverance, they deliver high-quality analysis and reporting that guides our key stakeholders in making the critical decisions that support our business.The TMX Finance Family of Companies ('the Company') is one of the largest consumer specialty finance organizations in the United States. With companies that include TitleMax, TitleBucks, and InstaLoan, the Company provides a diversified product offering. These companies are represented nationwide and their growth has created a wealth of career opportunities in both our stores and at our corporate offices. If you are looking for a dynamic career with significant earning potential and advancement opportunities, you've come to the right place.
All TMX Finance® Family of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Standing, walking, sitting, repetitive movements and use of mechanical controls, such as keyboard, are frequently required.