Job Title: SOA Consultant
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA
Job Position: Contract
Must Have Skills (Top 3 technical skills only) * 1. well versatile with system design and architecture skills.
- SOA/BPEL/BAM Framwork hands on expereience 3. Experience in working with huge volume of data and ensuring performance and accuracy of data
Nice to have skills (Top 2 only)
- Can work and coordinate with different sets of people, IT, business and leads by example 2. Strong witted and verbal communication skills as the resource will work in a very large team
Detailed Job Description:
- Develop SOA integration and Business Workflow architecture to meet the business needs of the company by working closely with key stakeholders and partners. - Support inhouse development teams to implement SOA solutions
- Responsible for providing technical and management guidance to all departments and works closely with development teams to ensure compliance.
- Supports the creation of roadmap documents, architectural documents, process documents, standards documents and governance documents.
- Work closely with IT functional areas to identify and resolve integration and workflow considerations and issues. Responsible for assisting with the overall system design and architecture.
- Responsible for providing EA support to the Development department and Enterprise Architecture team.
Work with other architects around business, data, systems, and security needs and how applications best participate in the overall enterprise architecture.
- Integrate IT Solutions into a common SOA/BPEL/BAM bus framework. Enforce standards around systems technology stacks and mechanisms for governing cloud-based infrastructure
Minimum years of experience*: 8+