Position Specific Information
NxStage Medical, a Fresenius Company is on a mission to transform renal care. To do that, we continually seek the best-of-the-best to expand and improve our team of dedicated, innovative professionals. If you share our mission and are committed to improving the lives of renal patients, then we invite you to explore our career opportunities.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The Senior Financial Analyst will provide analytical support for the management team on key financial trends, help to drive our planning and forecast processes and assist with monthly management reporting. The Senior Financial Analyst will have the opportunity to gain exposure to P&L management and interact with a wide range of finance team members within the NxStage Products division as well as corporate finance and other division finance teams.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare monthly financial review presentations and analyze key trends for senior management team. Recommend and implement new key performance metrics
- Consolidate, prepare reports and analysis for forecasts and plan, including business unit P&L’s, operating expenses, cash flow, balance sheet, headcount and capital expenditures
- Update and communicate weekly financial projections
- Lead efforts to automate reporting and planning models by collaborating with various business units and functions
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and sharing best practices
- Assist with key corporate initiatives to support the growth of the business and integration with FMC, such as realigning reporting and planning processes as well as supporting projects related to systems integration (payroll, planning, etc.)
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.