Seeking a candidate that has expertise in SCCM/CM2012/CM2016 and analyzing, creating and modifying desktop applications. Will provide relevant third level desktop applications support to all staff on specific software platforms supported by IT and defined as the responsibility of the group. Will liaise between IT management, sponsors, users and other IS personnel to communicate issues regarding overall operations status and strategy. Individual will be responsible for attending user group meetings independently or with senior managers and make recommendations of how improvements can be made. Will be required to act as a technical lead in team planning, coordinating and mentoring, as well as overcoming barriers (internal and external). High degree of communication/interaction with end users and outside vendors/consultants.
1. Proven experience in SCCM/CM2012/CM2016 and desktop deployment methodologies and best practices.
2. Experience in planning and deploying application upgrades and acting as Service Center third level support.
3. Experience with WinInstall.
4. Ability to multitask and handle multiple issues and upgrades simultaneously.
5. The ability to accept mentoring from others and quickly adapt suggested improvements is required.
6. This position requires the insight necessary to identify roadblocks and reach out to others for assistance to resolve issues.
7. Ability to work independently and to maintain composure when under pressure.
8. Superior customer service skills. Ability to interact with customers on the telephone and in person.
9. Experience with installation and maintenance of desktop and server based applications.
10. Experience with Microsoft's Active Directory.
11. Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
12. Hospital experience preferred.
13. Must be a team player.
Valid California Driver's License, Class C, required.
MCSE - Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer or equivalent.
MCP - Microsoft Certified Professional or equivalent.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.