I am working a growing bio-pharmaceutical company in Radnor, PA that is looking for two, permanent SAS Programmers to join their team! The company is looking to integrate all of their biometric functions in house and are looking to build their team. This is a great opportunity to join a continuously growing organization and to capitalize on your career. I have a job description and details below.
SAS Programmer/Senior Programmer
Development and design of SAS programs, CDISC- compliant datasets, input into CRF's.
* Development and design of SAS programs using BASE/SAS, SAS/STAT, SAS/GRAPH and SAS MACROS.
* Programming and QC of ADaM datasets and data displays
* Oversight of ongoing programming deliverables and Support of post hoc analysis for study data toplines
* Review of data specs and support of NDA submissions.
* Development and delivery CDISC and regulatory compliant SDTM, and ADaM standard datasets.
* Development and execution of statistical analysis and reporting deliverables (tables, figures, and listings (TFLs)) in a timely and high-quality manner.
* Provide input in the design and development of case report forms and clinical study databases.
* Drive and oversee Statistical Programming activities internally and externally (CRO), and act as project manager for statistical programming deliverables.
* Assess and perform quality control checks/validation of SAS code and output produced by vendors or other Statistical Programmers for SDTM datasets, ADaM datasets, and TFLs.
* Create and review eCTD documents to support regulatory submission package.
* Provide programming support for building integrated summary of safety/efficacy datasets and analysis.
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure timely and quality support for analysis and reporting of clinical trials up to regulatory approval, and product launch.
* BS in computer science, statistics, mathematics, or other scientific field required, advanced degree preferred
* 3-5 years' experience programming and analyzing scientific data, preferably in a pharmaceutical/clinical trial environment.
* Expertise in SAS programming language with a knowledge of relational databases, medical terminology and understanding of clinical research process.
* A hands-on, analytical problem solver.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.