This resource will lead our development, configuration management and cutover team's responsibilities thru our P-Mod 2 End to End cutovers, Mocks and Production Development. The Technical Lead will be the liaison between leadership and the technical teams. Having all the SAP knowledge is required, as well as Google Big Query, Attunity, Teradata and application integrations. A technical consultant is a programmer who helps the functional consultant to alter the system in few areas to meet the specific client business needs. Technical consultant responsible for: - Translating functional specs into technical specs. - Understanding the functional requirement from the functional specs. - Coding as per the technical specs. - Understanding ABAP development and migrations - Experience with requirements gathering, design, development, testing and implementation required. - Strong understanding of SAP t-codes, authorization objects - Experience creating, releasing and tracking of SAP Transport Management process - Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational, and planning skills This resource will need 7 plus years of experience in large SAP implementations. Along with the SAP skills, an advanced working knowledge of BIA and Hana platforms.
Notes / Explanation
* HANA 2.0+ experience a plus
* Great communication and coordination skills to manage, lead and execute the development and business teams thru cutovers and go-live.
* Candidate should be able to work with multiple onshore teams like Developers, Testing teams, security team, cutover team and senior management
* Candidate should be good at managing priorities, getting management reports for status tracker and driving the deliverables independently
* Flexible to work with offshore and onshore
* Experience working with testing teams during project delivery timelines to handle multiple changes and overall change control
* Managing and leading the HANA go live cutover tasks as a single point of contact
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.