SAP PO & Seeburger Consultant - 12 Months Contract - Irving, TX
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
* Extensive experience designing and developing SAP, non-SAP, EDI and non-EDI interfaces using SAP PI/PO.
* Experience in common EDI transactions - 850, 855, 856, 810, 940, 945, 867 and 832
* Experience in configuration of the PO Landscape in SLD with the System Landscape browser, with latest experience on SAP PO 7.31 or higher versions.
* Expert development of end-to-end PO integrations using Integration Builder Design and Configuration for Integration Scenarios. Development of Message types, Message interfaces, Message mapping and Interface mappings in Integration Builder. Creation of configuration objects such as the Configuration scenario, Party, Receiver determination, Interface determination, Sender agreements, Receiver agreements and iFlows for the various
* Expert development and support of SAP B2B Add-on EDI mappings and translation applications integrated with SAP PO.
* Experience in developing user-defined functions using Java.
* Experience in full development life cycle.
* Experience in monitoring, editing and re-processing of Idocs in ECC.
* Experience in processing data in ECC to support EDI Integrations.
* Experience in creating interfaces using CIG/CPI.
* Experience in S4 HANA is preferred
* Prefer experience with ARIBA , IBP , S/4 HANA Integrations.
Minimum 6 years of hands-on experience in SAP PI/PO and Seeburger/VS11.
Requires Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
SAP PO / PI Certifications preferred