SNI Certes has partnered with an Austin, Texas financial services client for an Interim Corporate SALT Tax Compliance Senior.
This role starts January 21st with an estimated duration of three months.
Minimum Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Three years' experience
- Compliance and consulting for investment partnerships including hedge funds
- Mutual funds and private equity funds, alternative investment strategies and vehicles
- Tax issues affecting either the domestic or international banking industry, public accounting practices, internal domestic banking tax departments or internal foreign banking;
- Tax compliance and consulting services for the real estate industry
- Produce and review real estate partnership tax returns, investment trust corporate returns, and tax research methods including but not limited to Westlaw, RIA and CCH
- Preparing of partnership tax forms and Forms K1, 1040, FAS 109, FIN 48, and the banking industry, providing tax services to real estate owners, developers, and publically traded REITs
- CPA, EA or Member of the Bar
- Master's Degree