TEKsystems is currently interviewing qualified hands-on Dev Managers/Directors to help its client realize its next generation technology solutioning. As this role is a direct-hire/FTE position, only W2 employees will be considered; corp-to-corp, sub vendor and visa transfer candidates will not be reviewed.
My client is a small but growing organization that caters to a passionate niche populous within the automotive industry. They currently have the need for a hands-on Ruby on Rails development manager/director to help bring their platform from good to great. This person will be helping with the following:
- Leading next gen development and architecture
- Assist with and lead platform rewrite
- Helping stand up a continuous integration practice
- Leading both on and offshore development resources
- Acting as a strategic resource for the executive and customer base
The client is looking for a forward-thinking, dynamic leader who is not too far removed from development and who is comfortable spending much of his/her time coding (at least for the foreseeable future). CEO envisions this position migrating naturally into the CTO of the organization.
Why work here?
- Nothing but continued growth expected for the organization
- Strong benefits, PTO, Dental, Vision, etc.
- Cool 'start-up' feel, even though the company is established (video games in break room)
- 100% 401k match on first 3%, 50% on next 3%
- Opportunity to directly impact the future of the organization - key voice in next gen solutioning
- Relocation assistance provided
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.