Ethics, Compliance & Risk Management
Allegis Group's Ethics, Compliance & Risk Management (ECRM) Group was established in 2011 with the support of the Board of Directors as well as Allegis Corporate Services and OpCo Executive leadership. Recognizing the need for an enterprise-wide approach that pro-actively identifies and addresses complex regulatory challenges and risks, our leadership sought to establish a team that adds significant value to the entire enterprise and is a strategic partner to our businesses. This team is comprised of passionate, highly dedicated and experienced subject matter experts that work closely with our business partners to proactively assess risks to the organization, and to jointly develop and promote enterprise-wide policies, procedures and trainings to mitigate those risks.
The Risk Manager will support the Senior Risk Manager and the risk team as well as several affiliated entities and their teams with their third party risk management needs. The Risk Manager is responsible for performing the third party risk assessments process including analysis and scoring of questionnaires, initiating and managing the due diligence process with cross functional control groups and completing the overall risk assessment summaries of third parties. This role is tasked with protecting Allegis Group from entering into or remaining in third party relationships without solid understanding of any associated risks. The manager must build relationships with the business to provide clear communication. This role will also assist with policy development and maintenance, enterprise training, and trade control compliance.
- Lead day-to-day third party risk management team and activities for the enterprise
- Identify industry-accepted best practices/firm-established processes and provide guidance and assistance to all stakeholders to direct and implement third party risk compliance planning, execution and control.
- Articulate information security, privacy, and compliance type risks to business stakeholders.
- Understand the risks posed by type of third parties.
- Partner with Procurement, IS Strategic Vendor Management, Information Security, Privacy, Information Systems, and contracts teams.
- Identify, categorize, and evaluate global third parties into risk ranked groupings.
- Evaluate third party risk program against industry best practices.
- Develop third party risk team to better understanding of third party risks and potential impacts to the organization.
- Maintain risk classifications and perform third party due diligence based on classification.
- Stay knowledgeable of risk management regulatory environment.
- Promote risk management compliance globally.
- Partner with global resources to ensure risk management is
- managed uniformally.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration/Management/Risk/ Procurement or related field - required
- Minimum 4- 6 years of successful and progressive work experience in services industry
- Work experience should be from any one (or several) of the following areas: audit, legal, contracts, procurement, compliance, or risk
- Must have excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skill
- Interpersonal skills, to help negotiate priorities and resolve conflict
- Ability to relate to all levels in an organization
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented
- MS Office advanced experience
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Exhibits reasoned decision making
- Customer Service
- Building Relationships
- Business Knowledge / Organizational Acumen
- Self-Motivation/Self Starter
- Leading Self and Others