Customer is a national leader in planning, managing and supporting complex projects that modernize the information technology and business processes of large government programs. For more than 20 years, we have applied our expertise, innovation, and results-oriented mindset to the most complex program modernization projects of over 150 government and other organizations including 44 state governments, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the U.S. Department of Labor, and large municipal governments. Customer provides multiple service offerings to our valued clients. ➢ PMO by CSG℠ brings all the expertise and experience needed to establish and operate a 'full-service' PMO. ➢ IV&V by CSG℠ provides independent insight into all aspects of a project, with a focus on risk identification, analysis, and mitigation.
➢ QA BY Custome deploys highly experienced teams and innovative methods, knowledge, and tools to assure that complex projects achieve our client's objectives. ➢ STRATEGY BY Customer brings our high-value resources to provide insight into best practices and guidance for our clients' modernization efforts.
Customer is seeking a Risk/Issue Manager to join our team to identify and mitigate project risks on an Integrated Eligibility project.
The Responsibilities and Experience are as follows:
* Risk and issue management: identify potential risks, develop a programmatic risk and issues log, recommend prioritization of the most critical risks, and assist in effective and timely implementation of risk mitigation strategies.
* IES performance monitoring and reporting: support technical lead in identifying measures that provide management with data on the health of the system, the efficiency of DDI, and the progress towards IL goals; periodically assess performance metrics to demonstrate efficacy of performance improvements.
* IES Project Roadmap/Schedule: gather information from multiple sources to maintain a roadmap of in process and upcoming changes to the IL IES; participate in release management and prioritization meetings; publish updates to the roadmap/schedule on a bi-weekly basis.
* Project Management Support: assist project manager in development of our Monthly Status Reports, and provide QA reviews of CSG documents and deliverables produced.
* Experience as a PM on a State government modernization project, including experience using MS Project.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills; we need good writers.
* Experience using Jira and our Team Risk Assessment Model are a huge plus
* Experience with or knowledge of Integrated Eligibility Systems
Candidate will work on a large Integrated Eligibility System comprised of multiple modules and interfaces and that supports the delivery of Medicaid, SNAP and TANF benefits to the citizens of Illinois. Candidate should be able to confidently provide actionable recommendations for improvement.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.