The Revenue Management Consolidated Center (RMCC) offers owned, managed, and franchise hotels world-class revenue management talent and tools. The team is responsible for helping hotels consistently grow market share and outperform our competitors.
What will I be doing?
As the Revenue Manager - Full Service, you will maximize room revenue and grow the Revenue Per Available Room (RevPAR) Index (market share) for each hotel in a portfolio of properties. We are seeking your accomplishment of three (3) primary objectives:
- Build a trusting relationship with your assigned portfolio of hotels and key revenue management partners.
- Enact an appropriate Revenue Management strategy, including pricing for all portfolio hotels assigned.
- Ensure alignment with the hotel teams and revenue management teams on revenue strategy and pricing. You will report directly to the workgroup's Assistant Director.
You will establish a rapport with your hotel property teams and demonstrate an understanding of each hotel's market, individual goals and challenges. You will conduct a daily review of pricing for each property, formulate a plan to improve hotel revenue performance, communicate that plan to the hotel team, and implement the changes in internal Hilton pricing management systems such as Rate & Inventory (R&I), Revenue Management (RM) and Global Revenue Optimization (GRO).
More specifically, you will:
- Circulate targeted daily communications describing devised plans and pricing changes.
- Lead weekly Revenue Management meetings, including discussions on future issues such as booking pace, performance statistics, and other hotel-specific goals.
- Forecast future performance through trend analysis, execute displacement analyses for Group business, and participate in the annual budget process.
What are we looking for?
We seek teammates with strong problem solving and resolution skills through a collaborative approach. We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with a leadership presence in your presentation of said skills
- Social skills that include active listening in order to build trust, instill confidence, and motivate others
- Strong mathematical comprehension and analytical skills
- Collaboration skills that lend to building positive partnerships and effectively addressing any issue
- Dependability in displaying discretion and confidentiality regarding sensitive information
- Organized teammates, who work well under time constraints while balancing concurrent tasks and priorities
- Agile in project and time management strategies with an aptitude for learning new programs quickly
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Two (2) years of Revenue Management experience with full service hotels OR completion of the Revenue Management Development Program (RMDP)
- In-depth knowledge of industry analytical reports such as STAR reports, Hotelligence reports and competitive shop reports
- Experience managing Hotel Rates and Inventory
- Experience forecasting or validating system forecasts of hotel room revenue weekly and monthly
- Experience analyzing, interpreting and explaining statistical data to develop strategies and to generate a course of action
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Proficient in Revenue Management systems, hotel property management systems and industry related reports
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality, Business Administration, Finance, Economics or related field
- Hospitality industry experience
- Prior supervisory experience
- Knowledge of our Company's Revenue Management systems
- Multiple Hotel Revenue Management experience
Hilton is the world's leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!