SEEKING REMOTE MORTGAGE CLOSERS
- Processes account related transactions per scheduled events/client authenticated direction. Following established procedures, answers inquiries, and resolves problems or issues.
- Manages situations which may require adaptation of response or extensive research according to client response.
- Escalates more complex situations to senior colleagues.
- Integrates area knowledge with understanding of industry standards and practices to provide solutions to internal and external clients.
- Performs complex operational tasks in a product or functional area.
- Financial servicing experience is a must and the individual will have 5+ years of Mortgage processing experience.
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Experience in brokerage processing is preferred
- Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business.
If interested please reach out directly or apply directly
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.