REHABILITATION SERVICES DIRECTOR needed for a DIRECT HIRE opportunity located in San Gabriel Valley.
This position is administrative, but can provide limited direct patient care as needed.
You Should Possess:
- 5 years of previous leadership, and/or management experience in a therapy or rehab setting
- Master's Degree, DPT or tDPT
- Medicaid experience
What You'll Be Doing:
- Lead effectively and resourcefully with operations management in a changing rehab and outpatient therapy regulatory environment.
- Provide effective leadership, supervision, and staff development/counseling and department fiscal controls
- Direct, plan and evaluate clinical practice, functional outcomes, fiscal responsibility, and change management in Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech Language Pathology
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Demonstrated experience in revenue cycle, coding, reconciliation, documentation, billing and prior authorization of third party payors to include letters of medical necessity required.
- Member of the APTA or AOTA required.
- CPR/BLS certification required
- Previous pediatric experience in pediatric orthopedics, burns, and/or inpatient rehabilitation is preferred.
What's In It For You?
- Direct hire position with a competitive salary and benefits!!!
What are you waiting for? APPLY NOW!
REFERRALS WELCOMED AND HIGHLY ENCOURAGED!
Recruiter: Marine Kokoshyan