Texas Health Arlington Memorial seeks to hire a Registered Nurse to work Full Time in the Emergency Department.
Physical Location: 800 W. Randol Mill Road, Arlington, TX 76012
Salary range is Min. $26.50/hr. to Max. $50.40/hr. – based on relevant experience
Shift is 7:00 pm - 7:00 am, full-time, (3)12 hour shifts, weekends and holidays required
We offer self-scheduling, educational and career growth opportunities plus a great partnership with our physician group.
We are a 50-bed unit and a Magnet facility.
We are a level 4 trauma center.
The essential job duties of this position are:
Delivers care to patients utilizing the Nursing Process
• assesses the patient
• plans the care of the patient
• intervenes as appropriate
• evaluates the effectiveness of interventions
• Incorporates age specific safety/infection control measures into patient care.
• Initiates action to meet patient and/or significant others need for information
• Maintains continuity of patient care inter-shift, inter-hospital, and while expediting out of hospital transfers
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications
• Associate's degree in Nursing required; BSN preferred; completion of BSN within two years of earliest start date in a Texas Health RN role is required
• Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
• BCLS (AHA) upon hire - expiration date greater than 3 months preferred
• ACLS (AHA) within 6 months of hire
• CPI training within 60 days of hire
• TNCC, ENPC and PALS within 1 year of hire
• One (1) year experience as a clinical nurse, or completion of an RN residency program
• ED, ICU, PCU and Tele experience preferred, but not required
• Computer skills
• Possesses a strong work ethic and a high level of professionalism.
• Serve as a role model, be an intra/interdisciplinary collaborator and a coordinator for quality patient care.
Why Texas Health Resources
• A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment is required.
At Texas Health Arlington Memorial we take seriously our mission to improve the health of those in our community. We are a 369-bed, acute-care, full-service hospital serving our community since 1958. Our location in central Arlington provides convenient care to people in the DFW Metroplex and surrounding areas.
If you're looking for comprehensive cardiac care, women's services, neurosciences and emergency medicine, we've got it. Plus, we're a Level III neonatal intensive care unit, an accredited Acute Heart Failure Center and provide wellness services, outpatient surgery and women's imaging services.
And talk about award winning. Texas Health Arlington Memorial is a Joint Commission-certified Primary Stroke Center, a Cycle III Chest Pain Center and a designated Magnet hospital. We are a top-notch choice in North Texas for cancer and emergency services, cardiac care and much more.
As part of the Texas Health family, we employ over 24,000 employees and are among the areas top five largest employers. Come be a part of our exceptional team as we continue to provide outstanding care and deliver award winning results. You belong here.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2019 FORTUNE Magazine's “100 Best Companies to Work For®" (5th year in a row)
• 2019 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (5th year in a row)
• 2018 Employees' Choice “Best Places to Work" by Glassdoor