Aerotek has an immediate opening for a Regional Operations Manager at the corporate office in Tempe, AZ.
Job Summary: Reporting to the Director of Financial Operations, the Regional Financial Operations Manager will serve as the financial lead for a region of the country. The Financial Operations Manager will partner with local sales directors driving strategy and providing key financial support to achieve success. The ideal candidate is a driven individual that has an ambition to continue to grow their career and leadership ability.
• Leadership Experience strongly preferred
• Financial management and operations
• Interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to deal with ambiguity
• Microsoft Excel
• Presentation skills/public speaking experience preferred
• Contract negotiation experience preferred
- Primary sales support for Aerotek's local sales directors (approximately 15 sales directors)
- Financial lead for proposal support, including presentation of pricing and coordination of responses with sales and internal teams.
- Partner with Regional Vice President and Director of Financial Operations to determine regional strategy and direction.
• Collaborates with various corporate departments to address and resolve issues in a timely manner (collection, compliance, legal issues, etc).
• Mitigates company risk through collaboration with local sales directors and internal partners to ensure profitability of business opportunities.
• Committed to continuous personal and professional growth and development of self and team members.
• Builds expertise and knowledge through working with partners and sharing best practices amongst the team to maximize success.
Direct Supervisory or Management Responsibilities:
• Will manage at least 1 and potentially multiple direct reports
• BA / BS degree in Business preferred
- 5+ years of business experience at Allegis Group or another company
• Occasional travel will be required for office visits, client and internal meetings
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [email protected] .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.