Allegis Global Solutions is founded on a culture that is passionate about transforming the way the world acquires talent by delivering client-focused solutions that make a difference for businesses worldwide. From refining how you manage your contingent workforce to strengthening your employer brand to recruit top talent, our integrated talent solutions drive the business results you need.
As an industry leader, we draw upon decades of experience to design innovative tools, products and processes. We develop competitive practices that position organizations for growth and we deliver the insight needed to succeed in today’s global marketplace.
The Regional Controller’s primary responsibilities are to support business development and operations for all of our service lines (MSP, RPO, Consulting and Executive Search). The Regional Controller is responsible for overseeing all contracts management and negotiation with customers, technology partners and suppliers for assigned regions including leading all activities required to establish pricing proposals for new business opportunities and program expansions.
- The Regional Controller’s primary responsibilities are to support business development and operations for all of our service lines (MSP, RPO, Consulting and Executive Search).
- Business Development Support (New opportunities):
- Analyze customer requests for proposals and work with Business Development and Operations teams to develop competitive pricing/terms for services
- Construct and negotiate contracts with clients, which may be complex and multi-jurisdictional in nature
- Construct and negotiate business terms and contracts with suppliers, technology partners, and channel partners
- Participate in late-stage sales activities (client facing discussions, presentations, etc.)
- Financial partner for Program leadership, approval for financial decisions, assist in budgeting/forecasting process and escalation point for HR/Legal matters.
- Work closely with assigned Allegis Group Legal resources
- Analyze client engagement performance data; consult with Operations leadership to maximize operational effectiveness and profitability
- Primary point of contact for all contractual issue resolution
- Responsible for all customer contracts renewals
- Lead and develop assigned staff associated with other assigned financial operations areas (supplier payments and vetting, audit and compliance, etc.)
- Excellent contracts and pricing negotiations skills
- Appropriate risk management and sales growth balance
- Strong knowledge of the staffing and related industries
- Ability to be client and industry facing
- Ability to travel as required
- Ability to lead teams and develop personnel in the following areas
- Contracts and pricing
- Supplier vetting and payments
- Audit and compliance
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to manage complex processes to tight deadlines
- International business experience a plus ability to grow and evolve as the business expands
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting
- Staffing Industry or related experience preferred
- Previous contracts administration experience a plus
As a workplace, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients and our candidates - in fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
See what it’s like to work at AGS by searching #LifeAtAGS on any social network.
AGS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans). We will consider all applications without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to disability, please call 844-604-7059