Why Allegis Global Solutions?
Allegis Global Solutions is a part of Allegis Group, the #1 Staffing Agency in the United States. We are a privately held organization and we support some of the largest Fortune 500 companies in the world and span a wide variety of industries.
Working at AGS and why you will love it…
Are you looking to make an immediate impact on your next team? Are you searching for a company that has a passion for people, culture, and career development?
By becoming an AGS employee you are adding to our culture of diversity and collaboration; we’re dedicated to supporting our team members, clients, and the communities we serve, while maintaining a commitment to excellence in all we do.
We don’t just hire talent for our clients - we embrace it, strengthen it, and celebrate it every day; through every action we take, in every hallway and every office, all around the world!
As a Regional Controller, you will responsible for partnering with and supporting the Financial Reporting and Accounting teams. Further, the Regional controller will partner with Operations, and Business Development teams within AGS. This position will be a combination of functional, management, and strategic work supporting AGS’ overall business and the company’s strategic financial goals. You will…
- Coordinates the preparation of budgets, rolling forecasts, financial reports and variance explanations for respective programs.
- Within respective programs and/or regions, identifies potential hires and determines staffing needs and capabilities through succession planning activities, while balancing the business strategy.
- Manage monthly program financials, analyze performance, provide analytics into performance and accurately track and built future projections.
- Provides business counsel to Program Managers, Client Services Directors, and Sales including discussion of P&L risks and opportunities
- Partners in reviewing the Financial Reporting Packages, developed by Financial Reporting, to ensure accuracy and relevance and work. Deliver and review the Financial Reporting Packages with Operational Leadership, collecting feedback to improve/develop new reporting
- Partner with Invoicing to ensure all aging’s are current
- Analyze client engagement performance data; consulting with Operations Leadership to maximize operational effectiveness and profitability.
Let’s talk compensation and perks!
Allegis Global Solutions offers a base salary and a bonus structure based on performance. Additional benefits include (but not limited to):
- Healthcare benefits - excellent medical, dental, vision and life coverage
- Generous PTO
- Employee discounts
- Health Savings Account
- Life insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid community service days
- Yearly merit increases in compensation
Performance based incentives:
- Annual bonus
- Company funded investment plan
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Ability to effectively communicate with various audiences
- Ability to make effective and strategic decisions utilizing proper analytical tools
- Excellent time management and organizational abilities
- Demonstrated ability to create and maintain relationships
- Ability to expand business knowledge beyond core responsibilities
- Customer service attitude and consultative approach are critical for success in this role
- Proficient in operating as a financial and collaborative partner with executive level, field staff and external clients
Allegis Global Solutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans). We will consider all applications without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to disability, please call 844-604-7059 or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]