Looking for Regional Controller Candidates (Ft. Lauderdale)
We have a Regional Controller position available now.
Employment: Full time/Direct Hire
Location: Ft. Lauderdale
Pay: $100k Salary
Hours: 8 AM to 5 PM (Monday through Friday)
You will be responsible for supporting the monthly reporting, annual budgeting and periodic forecasting processes across multiple international business units, as well as being the system support for Selina from a finance perspective and providing high-quality financial analysis to assist senior management in making effective decisions across the business.
- Responsible to support 30-100 location bookkeepers and the accuracy and timeliness of operational results through a network of Country Controllers.
- Achieve Ebitda goals at the location, country and region levels
- Seeks operational efficiencies
- Standard operating procedure continuous improvement, development and implementation
- Partner with RVP of operations on location level KPIs.
- Hire, mentor, train & motivate Country Controllers & location bookkeepers in all areas of financial responsibility including P&L, balance sheet, real estate acquisitions, Pre-opening and post opening revenues, expenses, taxes etc.
- Work closely with internal depts; legal, HR, real estate, development, construction, operations etc.
- 8-10+ years related progressive accounting experience to include management level and P&L responsibilities
- Accounting or Finance Degree required
- Bilingual a plus
- Able to implement systems and processes as necessary.
- Previous experience in a similar role is a must
- Knowledge of supply chain and purchasing/materials management preferred.
- Experience working in organizations experiencing fast-paced growth.
- Experience in a similar industry; Hospitality / Hotels
- Ability to interpret and support regulatory rules, standards, policies and procedures
- Maintains knowledge of current trends in the region
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Able to work in a team culture, and able to effectively focus to multiple priorities
- Business and Financial Analysis
- Detail orientation, good figure aptitude with strong analytical skills
- Ability to take initiative to troubleshoot/problem solve
- Strong, effective and professional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to influence at all levels
- Readily adapt to changing priorities
- Ability and flexibility to travel as and when needed
Please contact me if you are interested at (954)-395-2867 or email me at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Reach out to me so we can schedule an interview at our office in Ft. Lauderdale to see if you qualify and to see if you are a great fit for the client.