Who are we?
TEKsystems' unmatched success in the IT Staffing & Services marketplace is driven by one thing - our employees. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, every year we deploy over 80,000 IT professionals at 6,000 client sites across North America, Europe and Asia. Our deep insights into the IT labor market enable us to help clients achieve their business goals-while optimizing their IT workforce strategies. TEKsystems® is seeking team members who believe in striving for excellence through serving others, building strong business relationships, giving and receiving open and honest feedback, and driving for results with the highest integrity.
Are you passionate about using your financial knowledge to influence change and navigate complex business challenges? Are you looking to join a team who will invest not only in your professional growth, but also help you achieve your personal goals, and give you the ability to provide that support for others? Do you want to be on the front line of strategic decision making for a multi-billion dollar growing organization?
Our Regional Financial Operations Controller (RC) for our is responsible for providing and ensuring that their team is driving the business forward while focusing on the profitability and managing the risk exposure to the company. In addition, the RC is responsible for the day to day leadership and development of their Senior Managers and the teams that they support. The RC maintains a strong partnership with the Director of Branch Operations to provide financial support and analysis. The RC also acts as an escalation point for the Senior Managers, office and account issues.
Essential functions of the position:
* Primarily responsible for the leadership and professional development of their Senior Managers.
* Proactively identifies process gaps and needs, creates efficiencies, and drives change for effective and efficient regional financial operations.
* Partner with Directors to strengthen their understanding of markets, products, and key initiatives.
* Lead monthly reviews with the Directors to discuss key indicators. Provide reporting and analysis to the offices to help drive the understanding of the business and identify key areas for review.
* Provide long term vision for the region(s) and teams and implement a strategy to achieve the vision.
* Participates in the annual financial forecasting process.
* Responsible for ensuring Senior Managers and their teams achieve their Quality Control's metrics.
* Assist in the negotiation with customers regarding service level agreements as well as serve as escalation point for high risk service agreements.
* Serve as compensation plan expert and work with Directors to develop compensation plans for sales managers and recruiters.
* You have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Management, Economics or related field
* You have 6-9+ years of financial, accounting, or contracts experience
* You have experience leading a team