Why Allegis Global Solutions?
Allegis Global Solutions is a part of Allegis Group, the #1 Staffing Agency in the United States. We are a privately held organization and we support some of the largest Fortune 500 companies in the world and span a wide variety of industries.
Working at AGS and why you will love it…
Are you looking to make an immediate impact on your next team? Are you searching for a company that has a passion for people, culture, and career development?
By becoming an AGS employee you are adding to our culture of diversity and collaboration; we’re dedicated to supporting our team members, clients, and the communities we serve, while maintaining a commitment to excellence in all we do.
We don’t just hire talent for our clients - we embrace it, strengthen it, and celebrate it every day; through every action we take, in every hallway and every office, all around the world!
The Regional Controller’s primary responsibilities are to support business development and operations for all of our service lines (MSP, RPO, Consulting and Executive Search). The Regional Controller is responsible for overseeing all contracts management and negotiation with customers, technology partners and suppliers for assigned regions including leading all activities required to establish pricing proposals for new business opportunities and program expansions.
- The Regional Controller’s primary responsibilities are to support business development and operations for all of our service lines (MSP, RPO, Consulting and Executive Search).
- Business Development Support (New opportunities):
- Analyze customer requests for proposals and work with Business Development and Operations teams to develop competitive pricing/terms for services
- Construct and negotiate contracts with clients, which may be complex and multi-jurisdictional in nature
- Construct and negotiate business terms and contracts with suppliers, technology partners and channel partners
- Participate in late stage sales activities (client facing discussions, presentations, etc.)
- Financial partner for Program leadership, approval for financial decisions, assist in
- budgeting/forecasting process and escalation point for HR/Legal matters.
- Work closely with assigned Allegis Group Legal resources
- Analyze client engagement performance data; consult with Operations leadership to maximize operational effectiveness and profitability
- Primary point of contact for all contractual issue resolution
- Responsible for all customer contracts renewals
- Lead and develop assigned staff associated with other assigned financial operations areas (supplier payments and vetting, audit and compliance, etc.)
- Excellent contracts and pricing negotiations skills
- Appropriate risk management and sales growth balance
- Strong knowledge of the staffing and related industries
- Ability to be client and industry facing
- Ability to travel as required
- Ability to lead teams and develop personnel in the following areas
- Contracts and pricing
- Supplier vetting and payments
- Audit and compliance
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to manage complex processes to tight deadlines
- International business experience a plus ability to grow and evolve as the business expands
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting
- Staffing Industry or related experience preferred
- Previous contracts administration experience a plus
As part of the Allegis Group, Getting Hired is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans). We will consider all applications without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to disability, please call 844-604-7059 or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]