Allegis Global Solutions is founded on a culture that is passionate about transforming the way the world acquires talent by delivering client-focused solutions that make a difference for businesses worldwide. From refining how you manage your contingent workforce to strengthening your employer brand to recruit top talent, our integrated talent solutions drive the business results you need.
As an industry leader, we draw upon decades of experience to design innovative tools, products and processes. We develop competitive practices that position organizations for growth and we deliver the insight needed to succeed in today’s global marketplace.
The Regional Controller’s primary responsibilities are to support business development and operations for MSP, MSP Direct, and Services Procurement. The Regional Controller is responsible for partnering with contracts manager to assist with all contract negotiations for assigned regions including leading all activities required to establish pricing proposals for new business opportunities, program expansions and contract renewals.
The Regional Controller’s primary responsibilities are to support business development and operations for MSP, MSP Direct, and Services Procurement.
Business Development (New opportunities) / Operations (Existing Client Engagements) Support:
- Participate and collaborate with Business Development and Operations via Gate Calls.
- Analyze customer requests for proposals (“RFP”) and work with Business Development and Operations teams to develop complex and competitive pricing proposals.
- Oversee and advise Business Development and Operations on the Global Capabilities (if applicable) for any new (current or expanding) Client engagement.
- Partner with the AGS Contracts Manager and Allegis Global Legal resources to support all contract negotiations with Clients and Suppliers, which may be complex and multi-jurisdictional in nature.
- Primary point of contact for all contract escalations
- Participate in late stage sales activities (Client facing discussions, presentations, etc.)
- Responsible for all Client contract renewals (both pricing and contractual terms).
- Lead and develop Assistant Controllers / Contracts Analysts
- Support initial set up of new Clients, which may include, but are not be limited to: preparing early stage budgets, implementation budgets, communicating Fee structure and utilization of foreign suppliers.
- Manage and oversee all hand-off activities, as program nears ‘go-live.’
- Collaborate with Financial Operations Regional Controller to ensure streamlined support of all new and current Clients.
- Maintains an expertise in MSP, RPO, Consulting, IC Compliance, Payroll, and SOW (as appropriate) service lines to enable effective pricing and contracts management.
- Bachelor Degree in Business or relevant work experience
- 5-7 years of relevant experience, with 3-4 years of management experience preferred
- Previous contracts administration experience a plus
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
- Excellent contracts and pricing negotiations skills, preferably within the MSP, RPO, MSP Direct, and Services Procurement space.
- Appropriate risk management experience
- Ability to be client and industry facing
- Ability to travel as required
- Previous supervisory experience, preferably advising and directing the work of the Financial Ops Team
- Excellent time management and organizational abilities
- Ability to manage complex processes to tight deadlines
- International business experience a plus ability to grow and evolve as the business expands
- Proficient in operating as a financial and collaborative partner with executive level, field staff and external clients
As a workplace, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients and our candidates - in fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
See what it’s like to work at AGS by searching #LifeAtAGS on any social network.