The key focus for the Recruitment Relationship Manager is to lead the successful fulfilment of open vacancies with relevant hiring managers and to be the first point of contact for their hiring needs. The Recruitment Relationship Manager will work collaboratively with and provide direction to the Recruitment Sourcing Specialists and Recruitment Coordinators (RC) located in our offshore recruitment delivery centres.
Reporting into the Recruitment Operations Director or Account Director, you will assist in driving best practice across the recruitment lifecycle and strive to be an ambassador for the Allegis Global Solutions brand at every interaction.
Your duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Undertaking recruitment activities with a focus on direct sourcing.
• Understanding the recruitment delivery process and carrying out activities accordingly to ensure that account KPIs are met.
• Communicating recruitment trends, market intelligence, and acting as a Talent Advisor to hiring managers.
• Identifying and escalating risk or compliance issues.
• Managing requisitions through accurate documentation of all recruitment related data and information as per current recruitment legislation and agreed client process at all times.
• Providing recruitment guidance and advice to the Recruitment Sourcing Specialists and Recruitment Coordinators located in the Recruitment Delivery Center.
• Monitoring and analyzing recruitment activity of designated business area for accurate volume forecasting.
• Coaching candidates on how to prepare for selection stages.
• Providing professional advice and open and honest feedback to candidates in a timely manner and in accordance with recruitment best practice.
• Utilizing specialist market knowledge to assist with the development and on-going management of pre-qualified Talent Pools in collaboration with the Recruitment Sourcing Specialist.
About Allegis Global Solutions
We are founded on a culture that is passionate about transforming the way the world acquires talent by delivering client-focused solutions that make a difference for businesses worldwide. From refining how businesses manage their contingent workforce to strengthening employer brands to recruit top talent, our integrated solutions drive business results.
As an industry leader, we draw upon decades of experience to design innovative tools, products and processes. We develop competitive practices that position organizations for growth and we deliver the insight needed to succeed in today's global marketplace.
As a workplace, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients and our candidates. In fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
See what it’s like to work at AGS by searching #LifeAtAGS on any social network.
FOR U.S. ONLY
AGS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans). We will consider all applications without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to disability, please call 844-604-7059 or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].