Allegis Global Solutions is founded on a culture that is passionate about transforming the way the world acquires talent by delivering client-focused solutions that make a difference for businesses worldwide. From refining how you manage your contingent workforce to strengthening your employer brand to recruit top talent, our integrated talent solutions drive the business results you need.
As an industry leader, we draw upon decades of experience to design innovative tools, products and processes. We develop competitive practices that position organizations for growth and we deliver the insight needed to succeed in today’s global marketplace.
As a Recruitment Operations Manager you will lead the overall service delivery of the recruitment team and work closely with the Account Director to measure KPIs and build strong stakeholder relationships. Being aware of latest trends and sharing knowledge with the wider Allegis Global Solutions RPO community is critical in ensuring we add value to our clients at all times.
Reporting into the Recruitment Operations Director or Account Director you will assist in driving best practices across the recruitment lifecycle and strive to be an ambassador for the Allegis Global Solutions brand at every interaction.
Your duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Communicating the process and benefits of the solution to key stakeholders, including changes in process, new initiatives/ projects and additional service offerings.
- Analyzing and communicating recruitment trends, results and insights (business unit, client and external market) to drive future recruitment activity, improve compliance and reduce risk.
- Monitoring the delivery of recruitment services in accordance with the ‘AGS Way’, ensuring seamless delivery between the onsite and offshore resources.
- Ensuring the team is fully briefed on the contractual recruitment delivery process to include in-scope activities, SLAs, mandatory recruitment activity stages and team responsibilities.
- Developing an effective Talent Pool framework for all Business units to include: job segmentation, defined sourcing strategies, and an articulated engagement plan per role type.
- Managing relationships with third party service providers as assigned.
- Representing the client brand in the market to attract and retain talent, developing a reputation of recruitment best practice/employer of choice.
- Monitoring service delivery against contractual terms and manage out of scope service requests and provide support for proposal management where appropriate.
- Recruiting, inducting and training new team members where and when required.
- Ensuring effective performance optimization of all team members, ensuring all KPIs are set, appropriate development plans are devised and mentoring is provided, as required.
- Thorough understanding of end-to-end recruitment process methodology within the staffing industry or Corporate HR, preferably at a global organization.
- A high level of experience working in a leadership role for a recruitment solution, ideally within the RPO environment.
- Successful experience managing multiple searches and stakeholders, at different stages of the recruitment lifecycle at the same time.
- Strong written and verbal/presentation skills.
- Ability to interpret data from a variety of internal and external source and predict trends.
- Degree educated or equivalent is highly desirable. Bachelor’s preferred.
- Experience working with global/offshore sourcing models preferred.
As a workplace, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients and our candidates - in fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
See what it’s like to work at AGS by searching #LifeAtAGS on any social network.