Allegis Global Solutions is founded on a culture that is passionate about transforming the way the world acquires talent by delivering client-focused solutions that make a difference for businesses worldwide. From refining how you manage your contingent workforce to strengthening your employer brand to recruit top talent, our integrated talent solutions drive the business results you need.
As an industry leader, we draw upon decades of experience to design innovative tools, products and processes. We develop competitive practices that position organizations for growth and we deliver the insight needed to succeed in today’s global marketplace.
As a Recruitment Operations Director you will lead the overall service delivery of the recruitment team and work closely with the Senior Account Director to measure KPIs and build strong stakeholder relationships. Being aware of latest trends and sharing knowledge with the wider Allegis Global Solutions RPO community is critical in ensuring we add value to our clients at all times. Reporting into the Senior Account Director you will assist in driving best practice across the recruitment lifecycle and strive to be an ambassador for the Allegis Global Solutions brand at every interaction.
Your duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Communicating the process and benefits of the solution to key stakeholders, including changes in process, new initiatives and additional service offerings,
- Analysing and communicating recruitment trends, results and insights to drive future recruitment activity, improve compliance and reduce risk,
- Monitoring the delivery of recruitment services in accordance with the ‘AGS Way ‘, ensuring seamless delivery between the onsite and offshore resources,
- Ensuring the team is fully briefed on the contractual recruitment delivery process to include in-scope activities, SLAs, mandatory recruitment activity stages and team responsibilities,
- Developing an effective Talent Pool framework for all Business units to include: job segmentation, defined sourcing strategies, and articulated engagement plan per role type,
- Managing relationships with 3rd party service providers as assigned (recruitment agencies, advertising, background verification etc.),
- Monitoring service delivery against contractual terms and managing out of scope service requests and providing support for proposal management where appropriate,
- Recruiting, inducting and training new team members where and when required,
- Ensuring effective performance optimisation of all team members, ensuring all KPIs are set and appropriate development plans are devised and mentoring is provided as required,
- Managing workload allocation within the teams both onsite and offshore, including volume forecasting, headcount planning, leave management, and utilising Hub services where appropriate.