Allegis Global Solutions is founded on a culture that is passionate about transforming the way the world acquires talent by delivering client-focused solutions that make a difference for businesses worldwide. From refining how you manage your contingent workforce to strengthening your employer brand to recruit top talent, our integrated talent solutions drive the business results you need.
As an industry leader, we draw upon decades of experience to design innovative tools, products and processes. We develop competitive practices that position organizations for growth and we deliver the insight needed to succeed in today’s global marketplace.
The key focus for the Recruitment Administration Manager is to provide support to the client recruitment teams and have responsibility for candidate care alongside the people management of Recruitment Administrators and/or Recruitment Coordinators.
As a Recruitment Administrator Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the efficient support of the recruitment administration function to deliver to the client’s needs. You will also hold increased responsibilities relating to audit, risk and issue identification and mitigation and capacity planning.
Reporting into the Recruitment Delivery Manager you will be responsible for driving best practice administration support and strive to be an ambassador for the Allegis Global Solutions brand at every interaction.
Your duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Meeting with the recruitment team to discuss daily capacity management and ensure appropriate workload to maximize program efficiencies.
- Assessing the performance of recruitment administrators and recruitment coordinators, with recommendations on performance ratings, financial incentives and development requirements.
- Overseeing and monitoring onboarding activities as per client process.
- Maintaining audit-ready offer and onboarding materials, resolving issues and escalating as needed.
- Recruiting, Inducting and training new hires, ensuring an effective onboarding process to minimise disruption to the client and improve time to productivity.
- Meeting with the Operational Assurance team to review key audit scores. Creating a plan of action to address any breaches in process and constructing a plan of action for the implementation of solutions.
- Degree or equivalent in business or a related discipline. Bachelor’s preferred.
- Bilingual- Spanish/English
- Previous administration experience preferably within the staffing industry or Corporate HR.
- Experience managing the offer and onboarding process for new hires.
- Experience in a customer service or other relevant customer facing role.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Web, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Experience leading, coaching, mentoring, establishing goals and providing feedback on sourcing approaches and tactics undertaken by the team.
- Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) / Vendor Management System (VMS) is desirable.
As a workplace, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients and our candidates - in fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
See what it’s like to work at AGS by searching #LifeAtAGS on any social network.