Recruiting Manager needed for a permanent opportunity with Yoh's client located in San Leandro, CA!
Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Healthcare Staff Recruitment and Hiring experience
- Experience in a Leadership Recruitment role (Health Care Industry preferred)
What You'll Be Doing:
- Responsible for developing and maintaining programs that support clinical position (e.g., primary care, behavioral health, etc.) fulfillment
- Act as an advisor to the health centers and will participate in outside programs designed to create candidate pipelines
- Aid in optimizing recruitment processes, support vendor staffing negotiations, as well as provide consultation on provider recruitment and retention programs
- Perform other duties as assigned
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor's degree or a combination of relevant work experience and education
- PHR/SPHR Certification desired
- Minimum of two to three (2-3) years in healthcare recruitment and leadership recruitment, health care industry preferred
- Experience working with diverse employee populations, non-profits, and staffing agencies
- Experience working within healthcare environment with clinicians
- Ability to work within a team environment and independently
- Proficiency working on a Computer/Microsoft Office Applications
What are you waiting for? Apply Now!
Recruiter: Annie Gill
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.