We’re looking for an awesome person to take on the Orlando market by storm! This person will sit directly onsite with our partner in the Lake Mary, FL, collaborating directly with Delivery leads and managers to help place the top technical talent. Recruiting and sales experience in the staffing industry is a huge plus in this role. You won’t have a lot of formal training so you’ll need to work independently, be efficient, and make an immediate impact.
Although we expect exciting growth, it will take a lot of hard work. You’ll have to be resourceful, manage your book of business, assist in client relationship building, new business development and recruiter mentorship.
You will have to be humble, coachable, and open to constructive criticism. You’ll also be expected to give us feedback and share your ideas on how to make our team and company better.
- Manage a Book of Business
- Daily prioritization of your requisitions
- Have on-deck requisitions qualified and ready to assign to recruiters as their availability arises
- Be prepared for red zone
- Client Relationship Building
- Maintain your client list and schedule of touch points
- Set and perform quarterly reviews with the client
- Ensure accuracy of client invoicing
- Action client requests as they arise
- New Business Development
- Drive additional a- and v- opportunity by leveraging client interactions
- Report to leadership on potential current and future opportunities
- Recruiter Mentorship
- Identify gaps in knowledge or process your recruiters and GTAC resources
- Demonstrate correct methodology to recruiters and GTAC resources and consistently follow up to ensure change has occurred
- Drive recruiter and triangle performance to meet number goals (i.e. Call volume, submittal rate, and start rates)