RPLS- Land Development Project Manager
A top client in Fort Worth is seeking a RPLS Land Survey Department Manager. This individual will be responsible for running the Survey department, and mentoring the rest of the team.
Projects will be primarily focused on Municipal and Single Family Residential.
- Grow the Land Survey Department through BusinessDevelopment
- Build project teams, coordinate and monitor work involved assure the scope of work is carried out in correspondence with the agreement
- Oversee a project from start to finish, including budget management
- Coordinate work between office staff, field personnel and other required individuals
- Design and implement survey policies to establish standards and procedures
- Manage a small team, deliver on project expectations and manage the scope of work
- Work with field crew to ensure they are delivering on clients needs. Assist with scheduling and oversight
- Help grow a team culture based around company values while also being results driven
- Candidate must be Registered Professional Land Surveyor (RPLS) in the State of Texas
- License must be in good standing and current with the State of Texas Board of Professional Land Surveying & Engineering
- Experience with Boundary Surveys, Topographic Surveys, Title Surveys, Construction Staking and Subdivision Platting
- Proficiency with AutoCAD Civil 3D and Trimble Business Center Software
- Budget tracking and management experience, ability to Develop Standards and good reporting skills
Pay $90,000-$115,000 depending on experience
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.