A survey and engineering firm in Fort Worth, TX is looking to add an RPLS to their team. This position would be Working on land development and municipal projects.
Major Duties Include:
- Manipulating survey data to create topographic and boundary surveys to present to clients
- Ability to work in Civil 3D
- Work in a team to complete project deadlines
- Overseeing Survey Technicians
- Bachelors Degree or Associates Degree with related experience, preferred, not required
- Professional Land Surveyor license preferred (will accept applicants that are about to get RPLS)
- AutoCAD, Carlson, MicroStation or Civil 3D proficient
Great benefits, work-life balance.
Pay: $80-100k plus benefits
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.