• RN Nurse Manager will promote patients' health by developing day-to-day management and long-term planning of patient care
• Directing staff; collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary professional staffs; providing support for patients and their families.
• Maintains nursing guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
• Maintains nursing staff by supervising, orienting, and training nurses.
• Completes patient care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing and staff
• Establish patient care goals; teaching and counseling patients and their families individually and/or in groups and reinforcing their understanding of disease, medications, and self-care skills.
• Resolves patient needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
• Protects patients and employees by developing and interpreting infection-control policies and protocols; enforcing medication administration, storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
• Auditing patient and department records.
• Maintains nursing supplies
• Serves as the Health Services Coordinator for the program.
• Performs Quality Assurance activities.