Aerotek is seeking a Quality Manager with at least 10 year's of experience in Quality, preferably with experience in government work. Must have familiarity with industry software's such as Primavera P6, RMS 3.0, and MS Office; outstanding communication skills, excellent organizational and time-management skills, a team player with leadership abilities, OSHA 30 hour and US Army Corps of Engineer's construction Quality Manager Certificate preferred.
- Perform quality control management from project initial execution, throughout project
duration and through closeout.
2. Manage RMS 3.0 and ensure Three-Phase Inspections, submittals, RFI's, reporting, Control
Tests, Warranty Tracking & Leading QC Meetings as required by the contract documents.
3. Perform safety audits as required by the contract documents.
4. Document Regulatory Compliance per Accepted Commercial Building Standards.
5. Interpret Third-Party Test Results.
6. Successfully convey project deliverables.
7. Participate in owner/contractor meetings, site visits, preparatory meetings, pre-final, and final
8. Assist with various project management support as required.
9. Build a demonstrated understanding of products and services.
10. Adopt and assure the consistent use of repeatable processes to assure operational
11. Demonstrate a commitment to professional development.
12. Other accountabilities as required.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.