SNI is sourcing for a Quality Assurance Manager with a focus on research and development within the food and beverage/retail industry. This is a great time to join an organization that fosters personal and professional growth, offers a great culture, and is centrally located.
The position requires candidates that are bilingual and have a background in food and beverage or restaurant. Candidates must be flexible for 50% travel to various stores across the US and be able to create and implement an audit plan for stores to follow.
- Plan, manage and ensure the Assessment Program, including the creation & follow up of action plans
- Conduct regular meetings with various departments based on discrepancies detected.
- Provides data to support quality and compliance metrics and trends that may lead to key projects
- Assists with the development of Quality Management Systems
- Liaise with Marketing and Operations Services on the implementation of R&D procedures related to product development
- Manage compliance and audit priority key vendors
- Provide best practices to be shared and implemented across stores on new standards or protocols, for latest product launches
- Stay up to date on local regulations and keep team updated
- Support New Store Franchise Openings: Equipment calibration, programming, restaurant 'ready to open' certification
- Bachelors degree in Food Engineering highly preferred
- Fluent in English and Spanish (read & write)
- 5+ years experience within food and beverage or restaurant industry
- Proactive and innovative, with a creative spirit to assist in research and development of new products to be implemented across the company
- Strong multi-tasking skills, with the ability to execute on projects to maintain quality standards
Interested and qualified applicants should apply directly for immediate consideration.